Ethics and Standards:
- We are dealing only with vegetable and animal products not
included in the Convention on International Trade in Endangered
Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES).
- Morover we take care that all these non-protected products are
gathered in a way not endangering the natural growth of the plant
in its local area.
- Our cow- and sheephorns are derived exclusevily from cattle
usually slaughtered for nourishment.
- Neither BLACK IMAGE NATUREWORLD e.K. nor LANDWAVES NIGERIA Ltd.
are employing children or young people under 16 years.
- Our workers in Nigeria are men and women who are payed slightly
more than the local wage. Their income enables them to sustain
their often large families and to send their children to school.